Applic is a photopolymerizable temporary restorative and its function is to seal the pulpal cavity, preventing microleakage and the output of intrachannel medicines, ensuring the endodontic treatment success. It is a product composed of photopolymerizable resins, easy to apply and remove, since it is ready for use. Its formulation is eugenol free, being compatible with composite resin restorations.
- Syringe with differentiated design (hexagonal for the material better handling)
- Contains Nanoparticles
- Photopolymerization time: 40 seconds
It can be used in five procedures:
- Dentistry: Used in temporary restoration and fabrication of occlusal matrix
- Endodontics: Used in the cavity sealing
- Dental prosthesis: Used in prosthetic preparation sealing
- Implant dentistry: Used in temporary or permanent sealing of screws on implants
- Orthodontics: Used in the brackets and wires protection
- step 1 - FOR PROVISIONAL RESTORATION: 1. For applying the product there is no need for an acid conditioning or the use of dentin bonding; 2. Clean and dry the desired cavity; 3. Remove from the syringe a sufficient amount to seal the entire cavity in a single layer and apply it; 4. With the aid of a carver shape the desired format; 5. Light cure for 40 seconds; 6. Check the occlusion and if necessary wear it. Removal: • With the aid of a curette or an explorer start removing APPLIC carefully by the edges; • Make the definitive treatment; • Dispose of the temporary shutter removed. It is forbidden its reuse.
- step 2 - IN TEMPORARY SEALING ON IMPLANT SCREW: 1. Apply a single layer on the screw; 2. Light cure for 40 seconds; 3. Check the articulation with carbon paper. Removal: • With the aid of a dental explorer remove the temporary sealing and discard of the temporary restorative material used; • The residence time of the product is up to 30 days. In cases of temporary sealing of screw on the implant, replace it every 30 days.
- step 3 - IN DEFINITIVE SEALING ON IMPLANT SCREW: 1. Apply a thin layer protecting the screw on the implant; 2. Light cure for 40 seconds; 3. Finish the permanent restoration in cases of screwed prosthesis or undertake cementing prosthetic of the piece in cases of cemented prostheses.